With constant design iteration and user feedback on product side, and mounting engineering demand on service side, the software team is crucial. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated software engineer to join the team to ensure swift response to ideas without compromise in security or quality. The ideal candidate wants to solve big problems, enjoys working in an agile and dynamic multi-functional team, and wants to make a huge impact in automation.
- Work with the team on iterating the design of existing products, and building proof of concept for future products
- Develop, enhance and maintain customer systems
- Debug issues with our products or customer systems, identify the root causes, and fix them
- Explore new technology, evaluate its potential and elaborate to the team in order to bring our products and services to the next level
- BS CE/CS or proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical software engineering experience
- Experience with frameworks such as Flutter, Django, React or Spring
- Knowledge of ORMs (Object-Relational Mapping) like Postgres, AWS
- Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
- Curious, passionate in technology and automation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Fresh graduates with established portfolio are welcome
Cronumax is committed to provide a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Design & Engineering|